|Premier Market||0.10%||0.250 Fils
|Main Market||0.15%||0.250 Fils|
|Auction Market||0.30%||0.250 Fils|
- The minimum commission is (KWD 0.250). KCC’s commission is KWD 0.500 on each transactio
- KCC’s commission will not be paid for transactions less than KWD 50
|Opening Auction||08:50:00 AM||09:00:00 AM|
|Order Acceptance||08:50:00 AM||08:59:00 AM|
|Pre Open||08:59:00 AM||09:00:00 AM|
|Continuous Trading||09:00:00 AM||12:30:00 PM|
|Auction Market Session 1||10:00:00 AM||10:15:00 AM|
|Auction Market Session 2||11:00:00 AM||11:15:00 AM|
|Closing Auction||12:30:00 PM||12:40:00 PM|
|Buy in Action||01:15:00 PM||01:30:00 PM|
- Open an account at the Kuwait Clearing Company (KCC).
- A copy of the civil identification, a copy of the ATM card, and KWD 3 for individuals & KWD 5 for corporates.
- Appoint one of the registered Brokerage Firms in BK.
- When issuing a selling order, the client shall present the shares’ certificate to a brokerage firm to be dematerialized.
- When issuing a buying order, payment shall be submitted to the brokerage firm.
- Cheques issued by KCC in favor of the client after 4 business days from the confirmed trade execution.